By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My thoughts on the PS3 in 2009 - 2010!!

Well for Sony (considering starting position) anything but coming 1st is a defeat, and there is no way PS3 can ever outsell Wii this generation.

Around the Network
Lolcislaw said:
Well for Sony (considering starting position) anything but coming 1st is a defeat, and there is no way PS3 can ever outsell Wii this generation.

never say never my friend

megaman2 said:
Lolcislaw said:

Well i never used that word in my post...

Lolcislaw said:
megaman2 said:
Lolcislaw said:

Well i never used that word in my post...

loll, i thought it would best to describe your statement

megaman2 said:
CGI-Quality said:
blazinhead89 said:
NNN2004 said:
this is what i care about in 2009 ..

1- White Knight Chronicles
2- Killzone 2
3- inFamous ( if its released in 2009 )
4- Heavy Rain ( if its released in 2009 )
5- Tekken 6 ( if its go multi.. i will get the 360 one )

other games not interest me or will not be released in 2009 like GOD III

Why would you get 360 Tekken 6 version if it happens ( which I doubt), the D pad sux. The D pad is so important for Tekken, esp ( f, QCF)

Thank You blazin

Tekken 6 ( if its go multi.. i will get the 360 one ) wtf

lol sorry i froget that the 360 D-pad is sux .. thnx for remind me :P ... why i said that i will get it in the 360 because i want to get all the multi games on my 360 .. except this one lol.

Around the Network

Can we really say what will be the result of the console sales in the next 4 years.....

In 2001.... who would have thought the ps2 would have such a huge gap by the end of the next 4 years on it's competition, who would have thought that the gen after words... nintendo would start of killing the way we are now......... Let's not forget the SNES's victory.

Anyone who says that the PS3 has 0 Chance of winning this gen... they just probably don't like the PS3 itself that much.... all 3 of the consoles have a chance... some just a better chance then others...

4 ≈ One

ok let's make it clear once and for all. PS3 IS the GC of this gen with a third place and a marketshare near 20%. That's a fact.

Now for the rest of the gen, at best PS3 can outsell X360 (like Xbox vs GC) but beating the Wii is absolutely out of the question because right now it's mathematically impossible. PS3 cannot triple his current sales and Wii won't stop selling.

atma998 said:
ok let's make it clear once and for all. PS3 IS the GC of this gen with a third place and a marketshare near 20%. That's a fact.

Now for the rest of the gen, at best PS3 can outsell X360 (like Xbox vs GC) but beating the Wii is absolutely out of the question because right now it's mathematically impossible. PS3 cannot triple his current sales and Wii won't stop selling.

it may not outsell the wii but it will definitely no end up third!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

megaman2 said:
atma998 said:

it may not outsell the wii but it will definitely no end up third!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who knows? BTW I like you when you're more realist. :P

atma998 said:
megaman2 said:
atma998 said:

who knows? BTW I like you when you're more realist. :P

lol thanks