By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Hits 15 Million!

Gratz to the ps3 wot !

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Nice

Good for ps3.

With some more major games the ps3 can trounce the 360. But the Wii is the real challenge here... a very very difficult one. And by looking at the figures..... it's not slowing down.....

4 ≈ One

The Xbox is in danger. This is not good. At this rate the PS3 and the 360 will be TIED in the summer of 2009.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network

yay 1/10th of PS2 sales, I'm sure the champagne is flowing at Sony, no but seriously, when is the wii passing the PSP?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

regin2005 said:
The Xbox is in danger. This is not good. At this rate the PS3 and the 360 will be TIED in the summer of 2009.

Ok, I know the holidays are approaching and sales will jump but lets just do a bit of simple math.  Lets say your summer 2009 (June-Aug 09) asumption is correct, that gives the PS3 12 months (Aug 09).  The PS3 would have to outsell the 360 by 450,000 consoles monthly to be even with 360 in 12 months.

Will the PS3 catch 360? (Yes).  Is the PS3 a great system? (Yes).  Will it do it in 12 months? (NO)!  The 360 is a great consol also and is surprisingly still doing well.  With the Sept price cut I think MS will keep the sales within more than 450k monthly, at least until summer 09.  PS3 will probably catch 360 in March-August 2010.  Just my opinion.

PDF said:
it got to 15m faster than u did

Liar!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

It will reach 20million before the 360 hits 25 million

^_^