By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm 23 years old and I LOVE POKEMON

IV training is an incarnation from hell. But the actual combat is AWESOME. I agree that Gyarados is an awesome lead (Ever tried giving it Wacan Berry? It's an almost assured Dragon Dance).

Yeah, I'm a Pokemon fan. I still believe IVs were completely unnecessary though. I mean 99% of the time you're aiming for the highest IV values anyways, so why make people go through all the damn pain?

Around the Network

My girlfriend (she's 23) still likes pokemon, but she doesn't really play it. I did pre-order Pokemon Platinum for her though, comes out in just over 2 weeks.

I've never played a pokemon game before.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

I've been playing Pokemon since I was 10, or 11 and I'm 19 now. I still play the games and love them too. I'm a female though, but my boyfriend is 22 and still plays the games also.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

I'm 27 years old and I love pokemon. I'm also a virgin and searching for a white, boyfriend free girl to make into a sweetheart.

I also have an important message for yall

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I used to play it, and still have a soft heart but with everything comming out now in terms of games I don't have time for every new installation as, from my perspective nothing revolutionary happens between installments. And I don't love the series enough to enjoy it every time with only incremental differences.

I'll probably be over it like mud on a swine the moment they do something new (like grey suggested - 3d open world/MMo/real-time battles.)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

Meh. I'm only 15 but I have seen real boobies and I still love pokemon ;)

Pokemon is really a game that suits many people from all ages (the games at least). While it does have that childish appeal every installements metagame is deep and preplexing that takes a lot of thinking and strategy to master. Whenever I go to tourneys I can see people of many ages playing the game ^-^

rendo said:

I've been playing pokemon since I was about 11 and I haven't stopped since. There's so much more to the game. It's so simple yet so complex at the same time. I can't help myself. EVs, IVs, Breeding, Battling, Natures, Hold Items, and more.

People give me looks like I'm crazy when they see me playing. They see me as an adult that plays a kiddy game. I say bah to them all! The game is great, the anime... not so much.

Who else is with me? Who else is a full grown man that has seen real boobies, maybe even has kids and still plays Pokemon?

good for  you.

I am older than 23 years and i love Nintendogs.
And what are boobies?
Something you can eat? Xp

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

I'm 20 and i'm still obsessesed with Dragon Ball.

Pokemon use be my mania years ago (i think i was 12) now well i don't have time for that.

sieanr said:
I'm 27 years old and I love pokemon. I'm also a virgin and searching for a white, boyfriend free girl to make into a sweetheart.

I also have an important message for yall

You lie.  In the video he says he just turned 25 in 2007 and here you say you are 27 in 2008.  Lies!!!  I found you out.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.