By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No More Heroes

same here...it's not really an issue for me. And for the controls...I was a bit confused when they said they're "barely using" the Wiimote...but I don't really care about that either...I'm more interested in the game then the control scheme...which should be the case for any game. I was always under the impression that you just press a button to swing, and depending on how your Wiimote is tilted, it would create different attacks...which is good enough for me.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

BenKenobi88 said: same here...it's not really an issue for me. And for the controls...I was a bit confused when they said they're "barely using" the Wiimote...but I don't really care about that either...I'm more interested in the game then the control scheme...which should be the case for any game. I was always under the impression that you just press a button to swing, and depending on how your Wiimote is tilted, it would create different attacks...which is good enough for me.
I was hoping a more StarWar-esque kind of sword swinging. Travis' weapon is derived from a lightsaber ferchrissake. I just had high hopes that if somebody was gonna do a kickass game developed from the groundup for the Wii, it would be Suda. There is a rumour that this was supposed to be a PS2 game, so I suppose it's not really a ground up Wii game, at least conceptually. But still, I can't help but be disappointed. I hope the "barely using the Wiimote" control scheme is not set in stone.

Doesn't he mention something about normal fighting using buttons, then using the Wiimote to execute a special "finishing" move? (something like that). Should be interesting. I finished Killer 7, and did enjoy it - although thought it was unbalanced in places, and that the "puzzle" elements didn't really fit it. If nothing else, this will help the Wii lose its "kiddie" tag even more... and the comment about it being "More violent than Manhunt 2" made me laugh :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Oh I'm still interested in getting it. But when I first heard the comment I was turned off in the sense that I have no interest at all in Manhunt 2, I'm happy to see the Wii opening the door to mature content in the sense that it's starting to become more aggresive to appeal to adults, nonetheless I didn't want No More Heroes turned into a gorefest simply to outdo Manhunt. But I have more faith in Suda then that, I'm just anxious to see some vids of it in action. Personally a big saving grace is the game doesn't look dark, like Manhunt, or Gears of War for that matter, I had no interest in Gears despite all the hoorah simply because of how dark and gory the whole world seems.