By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 - Convince me.

According to my local game store, this is what will be included in our collector's edition:

Collectors Edition Content:
• Fable 2 Figurine
• Fable 2 Art Card
• Fable 2 Fate Cards
• Fable 2 Bonus DVD

It only costs like 100kr more (which is about $6), so I should probably get it.

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
According to my local game store, this is what will be included in our collector's edition:

• Fable 2 Figurine
• Fable 2 Art Card
• Fable 2 Fate Cards
• Fable 2 Bonus DVD

Cool! I hope you really enjoy this game, and if you do you should tell your friends who are on the fence to buy it as well.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

• Fable 2 Figurine
• Fable 2 Art Card
• Fable 2 Fate Cards
• Fable 2 Bonus DVD

Cool! I hope you really enjoy this game, and if you do you should tell your friends who are on the fence to buy it as well.

WORD OF MOUTH!!!

SPREAD IT!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

When is a PC version of Fable 2 going to be released?

Rock_on_2008 said:
When is a PC version of Fable 2 going to be released?

It hasn't been confirmed.  If it happens probably 18-20 months from now.  IF the Xbox 360 has a decent life, we can expect Fable 3 this time in 2010.

Around the Network

Damn, I want this Game, Starcraft if that is true about PC version, I may just get a 360 in October

blazinhead89 said:
Damn, I want this Game, Starcraft if that is true about PC version, I may just get a 360 in October

And you really only need a $199 Arcade come September 7 to fully enjoy Fable 2.  Even with the Arcade you can still play online Co-op.

starcraft said:
blazinhead89 said:

And you really only need a $199 Arcade come September 7 to fully enjoy Fable 2.  Even with the Arcade you can still play online Co-op.

When did Live become free :P, Oh and I wouldn't get the Arcade, I would get The 60GB version.

This should be a triple AAA rated game

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

It will be xman.