By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official "We Want FF13 On Wii" Thread

HappySqurriel said:

I wouldn't object to having Final Fantasy XIII on the Wii, but I would much rather have Square complete Final Fatasy: Crystal Chronicles as a high quality game; or to have them produce a different RPG (like Chrono-Trigger) than to port a game where the only (really) selling feature for the series (for years) has been advanced graphics.

If you consider that the selling feature, how does it make sense to put the game on the wii?

I actually agree with you, one of FF's high points has always been graphics. I have the feeling that S-E would have switched to wii if it had the same hardware prowress as ps360 with its current userbase but unfortunately, because of the FF graphics legacy, the 3rd place console is the lead platform...funny!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

I would personally prefer them to rush their butts and finish up Crystal Chronicles!

No. Please don't downgrade the game for the Wii.

Wii owners, get the 360 version.

Xen said:

Wii owners please get PS3 version of FF XIII all on one Blu-Ray disc.

Spin off version of FF XIII could be on the Wii in the future.

The Wii got a fair share of crappy games. So FF XIII would be nothing new.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
The Wii got a fair share of crappy games. So FF XIII would be nothing new.

What he said. I do love reading the random fanboy posts these threads always generate though.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Rock_on_2008 said:
Xen said:

Wii owners please get PS3 version of FF XIII all on one Blu-Ray disc.

Spin off version of FF XIII could be on the Wii in the future.

I recd the 360 version for them since the PS3 is far more expensive. Ideally, they would get a PS3.

Is this a joke/flame bait thread? o.0

You're kidding right?

Enjoy

Don't be silly.