By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an idea!Whenever someone votes for a game, mark it in their profile

Now we can see who the real fanboys are -  The people who give 10's to all Nintendo games and 1's to all Sony games, regardless of their quality! (or vice-versa)  If someone wants to vote like a retard, everyone can see it and make fun of them!  They will lose their credability when making posts!  It's not like this is a secret ballot or you're infringing upon someones privacy.  There's no reason not to let everyone else know how someone votes.  I think you should put a little section in member's profiles that says "My Game Ratings"  and it lists all the games they've voted for and the score they gave.  How do you guys feel about this?  Good idea?

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

actualy like the idea. I just vote for those games that I have played, and I think everyone should do that.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

I vote a "1" for the top 10 that aren't zelda games. Then I give Zelda games a 10.

I, too, think that this is a good idea. I already think that you should only get one vote per game, and only if you're a member. This would be a neat way to share your gaming preferences, by quickly letting people know what you think about popular games.

Great idea

Around the Network
Entroper said:
I, too, think that this is a good idea. I already think that you should only get one vote per game, and only if you're a member. This would be a neat way to share your gaming preferences, by quickly letting people know what you think about popular games.

Are you saying that you can vote for a game if you aren't a member? that should be removed if that is the case.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

how about only letting people vote 1s or 10s , if they make a comment with more than let's say 50 signs ?

I like this idea...come on Mods, give us some feedback!

I vote 10 on this, and 1 on not doing this...   :)

I'll agree that the scores should be an average of all the ratings and that they should be tied back to who voted for them for others to see.  It would be especially nice to see how someone voted for a bunch of games.  Maybe something along the lines of what IGN has for their user collections:

http://club.ign.com/b/list/custom?&lid=100018&owner=gabrknight&mode=vown

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer