By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Say a prayer! The moment is upon us! 12 hours left!

God damnit! My 360 can't hook up on the internet here in the college residence (the wi-fi signal is too low). I'll have to wait until this Friday to get my hands on this beauty!!! >_

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
Onyxmeth said:

Eagle says it's going to be about 4 AM Eastern.

Just another little insight I just found out. If you own the full version of Alien Hominid HD, the secret character of Alien Homind is automatically unlocked from the start when you buy Castle Crashers. That's a cool little tidbit. I may not need to play as Green Knight after all!

Ugh?!?!?

Don't bitch out. I expect you up at 4 AM!!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I hope it's good. I didn't like Alien Hominid but I sort of believe in Tom Fulp and his team. I might get this and Braids when I finally get a long enough ethernet cable.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Aw man, I won't be able to play this at least until the weekend. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten Braid...

Approx. 2 hours left! Whoooopp!!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

GRRR! It will be about 9am GMT! That means I have to wait until I finish work.

Good thing I have Too Human to play until then. n_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

ITS HERE, BITCHES!

Soriku said:

This game looks really stupidly OMG AWESOME! :O But I don't have a 360 :(

I'd chip in 10 bucks to buy you one.

Anyway, does this game require you to have online, and is it worth it if you don't have people to co-op, cause your internet sucks, but is good enough to download it?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Sounds like an interesting game! I'd like to try it out, but they don't have it on the JP XBLA yet :(

The newest games are still Bionic Commando, Fable II pub games and Galaga Legions...Hopefully they put it up soon.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"