By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Left4Dead footage: Counterstrike Vs Zombies

http://www.pcgamerpodcast.com/video/?p=40

It's an mp4 video. This looks exactly like Counterstrike, except it's co-op with 3 other guys and you're killing zombies. Looks like tons o' fun. 

Around the Network

That looks very cool. I'll be keeping an eye on that game.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

One of the big games I'm looking forward to in 08.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Just wait till Ben sees this thread

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

gah! I made my own thread...

This game is gonna rock! If you guys get this game, we'll have to play some 4 player co-op craziness sometime.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Are they gonna make a boxed version? My family is terrified of using their credit cards online.

Since when are HL2 mods this widely anticipated. There is about a hundred more where this came from you know.

DarkD said:
 There is about a hundred more where this came from you know.

LOL! I've freaking PLAYED zombie counter-strike before!! I used to play it all the time about 6 months ago. This one obviously sounds more polished, but that mod was real hard.

I was referring to HL2 mods in general that are really awesome. They are a dime a dozen. I can think of 3 other Zombie mods being made alone by third parties. No More Room In Hell, Zombie Master, and They R Hungry 2. Then theres a flurry of other mods from HL1 days that are trying to make the jump (ie Zombie Panic, and Brainbread). Then as you brought up, we have Zombie mods for other HL2 mods (ie Zombie Survival for Gmod, and Zombie Counter-Strike). Then finally, we have coop mods with zombie maps in them (ie Sven Coop 2, and Synergy) None of these games look any worse than this one. Usually though, those are often somewhat poorly done and this one is done by professionals.

(PS DarkD=HL Guru)

Seriously though, does anyone know if there will be a box version of this somewhere.

Left 4 Dead, as far as I know, is slated for Fall 07....Not 08.

Either way, L4D looks great, and I'd love to do some online with VGChartz people (since I assume the 360-PC will work will be playable together with Live Anywhere).

Thats if I get broadband :-p

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

looks sweet,
guess it will be ported to the wii when its a big hit. all under the name "the controller is made for it"
altho i wouldnt mind :)

life isn't complicated, just face it simple.