By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Fanboy Release Therapy Thread

Sometimes, you hold in so much anger/sarcasm/jokes/insults toward a system/game that you have no place to put it. Eventually it could build up and leak out in a thread somewhere and get you banned. So, I set up this idea so you can just let it out.

Alright in order for this thread to work, it needs a few rules:

1) Do NOT reply to or quote what a previous poster has said.

2) Your comment must be in relation to an actual existing thread, and you must mention which thread you speak of when making your comment.

3) Keep foul language to a minimum.

I don't know if this will result in a quick locking or not, but I think it could make the website a cleaner place if all the crazy, angry, madness was just all in ONE thread. With things that way, there is less redundant trolling, I hope.

So.......let loose.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that thread is never going to work it will get a lock, i m so dam stinking stupid bored. i feel agressive meh.

fgpkfg[ora jgorjtg;osml/gsd/l:

thanks i feel a bit better, but this thread will end up getting a lock i think a nice idea though

^^^ Well we'll see

(That doesn't count as a reply BTW) lol

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Cool idea for a thread ( This is not a sarcastic reply lol)

Damn the Wii, DAmn the 360, Damn the PS3, Damn gaming, Damn you all, Damn this site, Damn the world. DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!
F*(k S^%T ASS C$NT B!(CH.
EFF the world Eff life.
I need BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!

Around the Network

Im joking of course i love you all but seriously Booobs!

Gonna get locked if it gets popular

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hm, I wasn't angry of anything though...

I cant believe they are still a Mod

"Poll of The Week"

I can't even believe there is a doubt in anyone's mind:

Link OWNS Kratos all day, every day, like Newsday.