By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - All Hail Hitler.

Hitler speaks from the grave. "Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Euro. Zieg Heil"

Yes i said it, I think hitler was a true war hero. he must have been a very determined strong minded man, i mean he has been closer to world domination then anyone else in modern history.

you have to show him respect. yeh what he wanted was just plain wrong but how he got an army to follow him and ran through the world like a rampent halo mutant, must be admired. he was very brave indeed.

He is a legend i mean look at all the WW2 games. plus having more sexy blonde haired blue eyed girls isnt so bad, 

You also have to give credit to hitler for convincing the Pope to agree with his views and have various friendly meetings with him. Hitler truly was a war legend.

you got to admit though to get as far as he got must be rewarded, i think he should have a day in his honour and to have a memorial dedicated to him.

Around the Network

Well.......atleast the thread topic should get you alot of views ^^

And no....he should not have a day or a memorial.

OK you are getting banned. Even the off topic section has limits.

I dont thnik i should get a ban,

What he did was wrong, but people seem to forget how much he achieved

You've been banned enough, you don't change. Perma might be in order.

Around the Network

Yes he achieved alot, but those with evil intentions should not be memorialized no matter what they achieved to that end.

Hitler......................Seriously............................Hitler................................no, this is a thread to far for any forum.........................................................................................
.............please say its a joke...........................................Hitler?

Locked. Obieslut, your fate shall soon be decided.

Aj_habfan said:
You've been banned enough, you don't change. Perma might be in order.

why should i get a ban or a permaban, whats wrong with this thread?????

Locked.

Not funny, and yes I get the point you were *trying* to make.

To Each Man, Responsibility