By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Opinion: there is a 0% chance that xBox360 will outsell PS3 in 2008

It began with the death of HDDVD.  It ends with consumers tired of pumping money into Bill Gates' wallet.  The stain of RROD is a shame which can never be erased.  Since HDDVD is dead there is virtually no reason to be paying more than 150 USD for an Xbox360, and even at that price point, such a purchase is somewhat questionable.  Once hailed as a cheaper HD console to complement Nintendo's gimmicky Wii, it is now seen as cancer upon the video game industry, adding to the delay of games, its expensive online service, and ridiculously bland line-up all but ensure that PS3 and its superior blue-ray quality future proof capabilities will continue to outsell the Xbox360 for the rest of the year and for all time.  

I would be willing to bet many cans of Colt 45 on it.  

Around the Network

Opinion: please lock this flame bait thread on the grounds that it is loaded with fail.

Domicinator said:
Opinion: please lock this flame bait thread on the grounds that it is loaded with fail.

Billy D Williams is about to be shot by the Death Star

AKA banned by the mods

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

you win the fanboy of the day award, i will look forward to your next well thought out thread

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I agree with the thread title. I disagree with your reasoning.

Nice knowing you, Billy Dee.

Domicinator said:

this

and you should be BANNED

mods use your banhammer

LOL. Someone is insecure about all the price cut threads!?!?!

Billy D said:

It began with the death of HDDVD.  It ends with consumers tired of pumping money into Bill Gates' wallet.  The stain of RROD is a shame which can never be erased.  Since HDDVD is dead there is virtually no reason to be paying more than 150 USD for an Xbox360, and even at that price point, such a purchase is somewhat questionable.  Once hailed as a cheaper HD console to complement Nintendo's gimmicky Wii, it is now seen as cancer upon the video game industry, adding to the delay of games, its expensive online service, and ridiculously bland line-up all but ensure that PS3 and its superior blue-ray quality future proof capabilities will continue to outsell the Xbox360 for the rest of the year and for all time.  

I would be willing to bet many cans of Colt 45 on it.  

Locked.

Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean its not flamebait.  You can make your point without actively trying to piss people off.

To Each Man, Responsibility