By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - how about a forum name change.

VG nintendo, good idea ehh.  Would fit well.

admin wii owner

mods mostly all wii owners

TheSource
stof
BenKenobi88
ioi
shams

one 360 owner - mrstickball

come on theres people on here that own all 3 consoles,  yet mostly ownly wii owners are mods. 

this place is like teamxbox or PSU forums, the name change would fit well.

Around the Network

so you deny all the mods are wii owners.

Actually, I don't have a Wii. But I do have the power to ban you.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

^ LAMO

Funny Troll

Around the Network

I think you should pick your battles wisely, is all. It's like you're begging for a ban or something. If you don't like the state of the forums, you don't have to post. If you think there is unfairness in posts, report them to the mods. Some nintendo fans have been banned for trolling Sony forums, or are you ignoring that?

Edit: Seems you got what you came for

Woof does more trolling than any other member in this forum.

If anybody says anything REMOTELY negative about the PS3, he instantly responds by calling everyone in the thread a "Wii fanboy" or whatever.

And I'm still not sure why it really matters if a majority of the mods own a Wii.

It's (1) hard to find a perfect mix of Wii, 360, and PS3 owning moderators, (2) doesn't make sense, because Wii's popular now, 360 has a large userbase, and the PS3 is not popular...it's much easier to find a Wii fan than a PS3 fan anywhere, and (3) doesn't matter...I can ban you just as easily as I could a Nintendo fan.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )