By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Qore subscribers get Motorstorm Demo Early

I just received my PSU email update.  Apparently Qore subscribers will get the demo 1 month before the public release.  I don't know if you can just buy episode 4 for the demo or not.

"Exclusive to Ep 04 Customers and Annual Subscribers: Play the Motorstorm: Pacific Rift demo a month before anyone else and snag an awesome, Qore-exclusive, LBP theme "

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network

Ohh man i want that too.

Good for them who buys Qore get to try out the demo a month before others.

The demo is nice, but the LBP theme is actually more of an incentive for me personally. Maybe I can find what it looks like somewhere to see if it's worth whatever Qore costs.

Ugh... 1 whole month?

Around the Network

Damn! Qore users benefit big time!!

Oh awesome, that free PSN service is so great now . . . I personally think this is shitty, holding back demos to sell Qore. I'll grab it in a month.

I give this thread a 9.2.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

You can always just buy a single episode of Qore for $2.99 instead of the whole year subscription for $24.99. If I bought single episodes based on the content I actually want I would probably save a few dollars over the course of the year. The R2 and Socom betas are nice and that got me to sign up, but then I found out they will be 1-2 weeks after the in store pre-order people get in so it kinda defeats the benefit of getting Qore for those.

(I secretly agree with Prof. Crab. I just didn't want to stir the pot.)

Profcrab said:
Oh awesome, that free PSN service is so great now . . . I personally think this is shitty, holding back demos to sell Qore. I'll grab it in a month.

I give this thread a 9.2.

you mean in two weeks

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453