By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 hype: Want some evil action?

I think Lionhead are keeping a lot of their cards close to their chest. Games like Too Human, Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery released tons of screenshots and trailers practically every week whilst we know relatively little of Fable II still.

Around the Network
EaglesEye379 said:
I think Lionhead are keeping a lot of their cards close to their chest. Games like Too Human, Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery released tons of screenshots and trailers practically every week whilst we know relatively little of Fable II still.

There are about 80+ screenshots and art out for Fable 2, and a number of trailers.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

The picture did accomplish one thing it got the graphical detractors to shut up. I know what happened they saw the picture, and then their nerve abandoned them. Wrinkles on the character, quilting in the fabric, and realistic shading. That would have been a suicide run. You do not have to like the art style, but you most certainly cannot claim that the work is not there.

By the way I think that is one of the main character models. Would be interesting to see what the angelic interpretation of her would look like.

starcraft said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
starcraft said:
psrock said:
You've been hyping this game for long time now. It better be good.

Oh it will be.

It better be or i'll be going on a rant about how Lionhead dissappointed us again. I bought an Xbox for the Original Fabe and it ended up being crap that better not happen again.

Leave the thread quietly, or death be upon you.

Well compared to what they said would be in the original game it was crap.

DeotoxSlayer said:
starcraft said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
starcraft said:
psrock said:
You've been hyping this game for long time now. It better be good.

Oh it will be.

It better be or i'll be going on a rant about how Lionhead dissappointed us again. I bought an Xbox for the Original Fabe and it ended up being crap that better not happen again.

Leave the thread quietly, or death be upon you.

Well compared to what they said would be in the original game it was crap.

When they claim it will be the second coming of Christ, it can still be awesome if it doesnt live up to expectations.

Lol.

Around the Network
Dodece said:
The picture did accomplish one thing it got the graphical detractors to shut up. I know what happened they saw the picture, and then their nerve abandoned them. Wrinkles on the character, quilting in the fabric, and realistic shading. That would have been a suicide run. You do not have to like the art style, but you most certainly cannot claim that the work is not there.

By the way I think that is one of the main character models. Would be interesting to see what the angelic interpretation of her would look like.

I am very fond of them, but I can see why others would dislike the character models.

Spankey said:
I don't like her wrinkles on her elbow.
Otherwise, I'd hit it.

De85 said:
Spankey said:
I don't like her wrinkles on her elbow.
Otherwise, I'd hit it.

THATS AWESOME!!!!

axumblade said:
That's a woman? O.o

I like the pic of the kid and the evil mother person though. Very intriguing.

E-M.I.L.F., Confirmed?

Tease.

I cant believe there is even a thread to discuss things like that.
You are sick people.

where is that girl.

oooooooh, yeah I'll do her a'right.

back to what I was saying.

We should have more of these threads. Period.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E