By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 hype: Want some evil action?

ministaff said:
personally i find her repulsive. and terrifying.

I think she is meant to be terrifying.

But I doubt she is meant to be repulsive unless non-human isn't your thing.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:
erikers said:
JaggedSac said:
erikers said:
starcraft said:
erikers said:
I'm gonna have so much fun with this game by not buying it and playing Fallout 3 when it comes out.

Keep over hyping this game starcraft. The first one is barely even 85% XD and you keep saying how this game is going to be GOTY and be better than games like Gears of War, a game that won more Game Of The Year awards than any other game in 2006. You're as delusional as ever starcraft. Just pray this game actually lives up to half it's expectations this time and maybe it'll get close to AAA status. Fallout 3 and Gears of War 2 will perform DP on Fable 2.

Fallout is nothing compared to what it used to be.

As for AAA status? 85 is pretty close to it, especially when a number of publications marked the game down for not meeting hype levels.........

89 is close. 85 isn't. With 114 reviews it would take 30 perfect 10's to get it close to 90%.

Fallout 3 will give Fable 2 a golden shower. COUNT ON IT!!

This site is funny. Sites like GameRankings and MetaCritic are shit when they offer data against someone's point, but the definitive answer when they prove someone's point.

He uses them in his signature to define AAA games so I used them for his favorite series. Pretty simple concept. Get it?

Define them? I wasn't aware my signature offered any interpretation or opinion?

MY opinion would be that there are an awful lot of sub-90% games that are excellent. I've spent more time this year on Lost Odyssey than any other game, and it's at a relatively low percentage.

You use it in your signature to list AAA games as if it's a fact.  If you don't believe AAA games are 90%+ games on metacritic you shouldn't take up so must space with it.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

CAL4M1TY said:
Squilliam said:
How much does she charge for an hour?

Spankey, LEARN, this is what a GOOD joke is, your first two efforts were poor.

2008 RPG of the year is a pretty big call with 4+ months left to go in the year, it'll certainly be a contender, don't know about it taking the prize though.

I know. And I'm sorry, bitterly sorry, but I know that... no apologies I can make can alter the fact that in our restaurant you have been given a dirty, filthy, smelly piece of cutlery

on topic: i think i just did an American Pie too... :|

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

JaggedSac said:
erikers said:

He uses them in his signature to define AAA games so I used them for his favorite series. Pretty simple concept. Get it?

I wasn't reffering to just you little snarky fellow.

I'm the only one who mentioned it in the thread so I inspired you to post it.  You also shouldn't use generalizations you have of a group of people and then apply them to everyone individually.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:
JaggedSac said:
erikers said:

I wasn't reffering to just you little snarky fellow.

I'm the only one who mentioned it in the thread so I inspired you to post it.  You also shouldn't use generalizations you have of a group of people and then apply them to everyone individually.

LOL.  I am sorry for stereotyping internet forum members.  Are you offended by me?

Around the Network

Erikers, whats your problem today?

Me? Jagged sac? Whats offending you so badly about this thread?

starcraft, I cannot, for the life of me, find any more damn evil pictures of Fable 2.

JaggedSac said:
starcraft, I cannot, for the life of me, find any more damn evil pictures of Fable 2.

^^Thanks for proving that I am an internet noob.  And if you think #4 is evil, you ain't Irish.

I think #4 is the most evil of them all.

And I do have a tiny bit of Irish blood in me.