By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - WoW: Wrath of the Lich King Cinematic Trailer!

wow that was really cool

Around the Network

Well, looks like i'm getting addicted to WoW again. Assuming, of course, that I can buy WotLK and get access to the level 60-70 zones. There's no way that I am going to pay for 2 expansions just to get back into the game...

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

loadedstatement said:
I've always thought Blizz could make a CG movie and blow everyone away...

They are: World of Warcraft movie.

Contrary to popular belief WoW is an amazing game all around and a great revolution over other MMORPGs. Played it since day 1 up until a year ago when it got boring, and yeah it got boring but the game more than deserves the ridiculous attention. I just wish they had more CGs in it not just 1 per game, more like their normal games.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

shio said:
loadedstatement said:
I've always thought Blizz could make a CG movie and blow everyone away...

They are: World of Warcraft movie.

The WoW movie is live action.

Around the Network
vlad321 said:
Contrary to popular belief WoW is an amazing game all around and a great revolution over other MMORPGs. Played it since day 1 up until a year ago when it got boring, and yeah it got boring but the game more than deserves the ridiculous attention. I just wish they had more CGs in it not just 1 per game, more like their normal games.

Yeah I know right?  WarCraft 3 had an intro cinematic then one per campaign for each race and Diablo 2 had one for each act and a final one at the end and those were all high quality ones so it can't be an issue of time seeing as all of those were made in a shorter time period than blizzard has been working on WoW for.

PC Gamer
Ickalanda said:
vlad321 said:

Yeah I know right?  WarCraft 3 had an intro cinematic then one per campaign for each race and Diablo 2 had one for each act and a final one at the end and those were all high quality ones so it can't be an issue of time seeing as all of those were made in a shorter time period than blizzard has been working on WoW for.

That is annoying....

I was very disappointed by only two cutscenes in TFT... WoW is understandable though... one per expansion because the game doesn't have chapters or anything

evo03 said:
I was hoping he would say "frostmourne hungers" at the end.

That would ruin it.

alpha_dk said:
Well, looks like i'm getting addicted to WoW again. Assuming, of course, that I can buy WotLK and get access to the level 60-70 zones. There's no way that I am going to pay for 2 expansions just to get back into the game...

Don't be fooled like I was with TBC- no matter how epic the cinematic is, the game is the same, except with a few more gimmicks tacked on.

Wow, that was awesome! That is all I can say. Is there anyone who can touch Blizzard's CG?

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com