By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - WoW: Wrath of the Lich King Cinematic Trailer!

Blizzard just released today the World of WarCraft: Wrath of the Lich King cinematic trailer.  You should all check it out!

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/intro.xml

It probably won't make any sense to you if you haven't played both WarCraft III and World of WarCraft or at least read the lore on it or whatever but it is a pretty sweet trailer even if you haven't played anything WarCraft related.

PC Gamer
Around the Network

I always love watching Blizzard's CG. Anyway the game is a first day buy for me. Hopefully I won't get addicted again. ;)

Even though I dislike WoW Blizzard's CG is always amazing.

it is almost always the best thing about new blizzard games/expansions coming out :D.. love their cg

Blizzard has the best CG development team out of any company, I can't remember if it is in-house or some other company that always works with them but it is the best and always has been, even their WarCraft: Orcs and Humans and WarCraft II and Diablo CG scenes were really well done back in the early 90s.

PC Gamer
Around the Network
tabsina said:
it is almost always the best thing about new blizzard games/expansions coming out :D.. love their cg

In the case of WoW I'm inclined to agree with you.

I've always thought Blizz could make a CG movie and blow everyone away...

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

So is this what happens after WC:III frozen throne?
This looks like a direct sequel to frozen throne storywise, if so, what was the storyline in the other World of Warcrafts?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Wow that is awesome!!!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

I was hoping he would say "frostmourne hungers" at the end.