By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yet another really awesome Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm trailer

Yojimbo said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

You can choose the Japanese voices but really... the Naruto English VA cast is on par with the Japanese. 

Naruto is equally annoying in both... which is part of his character anyway.

I disagree 100% the English voice actors in this trailers/serie are not on par with the Japanse ones.

Um okay.  Is this the part where I insult you and say you couldn't tell the difference or we agree to disagree and everything ends happily?  I'd rather the latter.  ^_^

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:

Yes, I know you can choose the Japanese dub, doesn't make the english one less horrible. I just said that because I hadn't listened to it in a while. And Junko Takeuchi is one of the best seiyuu I've ever heard, I think her voice is one of the things that make the show worth watching. I agree that Naruto's personality can be a bit annoying, but the voice is sooo good.

She's mediocre.  Pit her against Satsuki Yukino or Michiko Neya and see for yourself.

Naruto's VA cast wins simply because Crispin Freeman hops in once in a while and he's quite probably one of the most talented VA's in the entire industry. 

*Crispin Freeman fan*

No one beats Mayumi Tanaka. Monkey D. Luffy is an amazing voice, and Oz is almost even funnier. She really is amazing.

Demo was pretty boring to me, but then again, I hate the fighting genre.

My favorite VA is Johnny Yong Bosch.
His voice sounds like a true hero's voice.
I loved his work as Kiba in Wolf's rain and Guy in Tales of The Abyss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
naznatips said:
No one beats Mayumi Tanaka. Monkey D. Luffy is an amazing voice, and Oz is almost even funnier. She really is amazing.

I like Yukana better.

Oh by the way are you the head mod?

DeotoxSlayer said:
naznatips said:

I like Yukana better.

Oh by the way are you the head mod?

"Community Manager," but yes, I am.

IGN just previewed NUNS, and posted up some new videos along with it.
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/907/907274p1.html

I am still looking very much forward to this game, but the video with the Tsunade vs. Manda has me worried. It is initially the same worry I had when we first saw the Naruto vs. Gaara boss fight.
It looks incredibly stupid. "Here, if I just bow down my head you can beat it all you like!"
And then there is the whole standing-on-a-ledge-fighting-bosses thing that is a giant turn-off. I must say though, that I was pleased with the rockthrowing part, at least that seemed reasonable...

ONLY AVAILABLE WiD DA CELL

Words Of Wisdom said:

Naruto's VA cast wins simply because Crispin Freeman hops in once in a while and he's quite probably one of the most talented VA's in the entire industry. 

*Crispin Freeman fan*

Yay another Crispin Freeman fan... *Swoons* He is an amazing voice actor!

@ Topic: The trailer looks fantastic... I'm still a Naruto fan n_n', unlike other people here, but anyways, that's kind of off topic... We played the demo and it was great... I want the full game though so I'll make sure my bf buys this when it comes out! >XD