By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Stargate Atlantis Cancelled. :(

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/08/sci_fi_confirms_iatlantisi_cance.shtml

It will end this January with the final 100th episode and will have a 2hr movie to wrap up the story line similar to how SG1 ended.

There still is no word on the Stargate Universe series, but alteast there will be a movie and potentially more to follow. Guess, I'll be down to only 2 shows worth watching, Heroes and Dexter.

Around the Network

:( that is sad... I liked that show.

Never really liked it after the pilot.

Of course I'm still bitter about Firefly getting canned, so I can understand how some would be sad.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I have friends telling me to watch it all the time.

Then I ask them, is the whole thing excellent, or does it drag like many series do?

Then they tell me, yeah it has ups and downs.

And then I can never bring myself to start watching a 100 episode possibly mediocre series...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I just don´t like it, SG1 was better on the first episodes, but thats my opinion...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Leaves me with only Lost to watch :(.

Meh... I didn't like it.

SG1 is excellent though.

NO!!!!!!!! WTF? They cant do that, first they cancelled SG-1 and now Atlantis, why, damn it, why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well heroes is still awesome. btw lost will get cancelled too. too many people have stopped watching the show due to missed episodes and laziness to watch it on the internet. i give it 2 more seasons tops. house on the other hand is an AWESOME show that will never end.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

superchunk said:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/08/sci_fi_confirms_iatlantisi_cance.shtml

It will end this January with the final 100th episode and will have a 2hr movie to wrap up the story line similar to how SG1 ended.

There still is no word on the Stargate Universe series, but alteast there will be a movie and potentially more to follow. Guess, I'll be down to only 2 shows worth watching, Heroes and Dexter.

You don't watch Galactica?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.