By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Too Human: ‘One of the most innovative games on 360’

heruamon said:
Got to love all the sony fan-clowns telling Dyack to shut-up...roflol. you losers are a joke. The controls of the game are awesome, and he's 100% correct:

"“You'll get some first time players who may not get it. The combat is incredibly deep and takes time to get used to,” he commented.

“It's really funny, people say they want innovation. You know, this is probably too much hyperbole but Too Human is one of the most innovative games on the 360, period.

“People don't know what they are seeing and their first reaction is ‘I don't get that’. But once they get it people love it.”

If you've played the game, and you're saying it absolutely sucks...then please post your XBL screenname, since I think most of the poeple complianing are f@3king liars and sony drones pissed at 360 getting another exclusive for years to come.

There are far better ways to make your point than calling people losers, liars, and drones.  Consider this a warning, we don't tolerate trolling here. 

If you have a point you make it without being rude.  If someone else crosses the line you report the post and the mods will handle it. Read the forum rules if you haven't yet.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network
heruamon said:
Got to love all the sony fan-clowns telling Dyack to shut-up...roflol. you losers are a joke. The controls of the game are awesome, and he's 100% correct:

"“You'll get some first time players who may not get it. The combat is incredibly deep and takes time to get used to,” he commented.

“It's really funny, people say they want innovation. You know, this is probably too much hyperbole but Too Human is one of the most innovative games on the 360, period.

“People don't know what they are seeing and their first reaction is ‘I don't get that’. But once they get it people love it.”

If you've played the game, and you're saying it absolutely sucks...then please post your XBL screenname, since I think most of the poeple complianing are f@3king liars and sony drones pissed at 360 getting another exclusive for years to come.

This is completely uncalled for. You'd better cool it with the insults. Consider this your only warning.

Edit: Oops! Double warning. Sqrl had me by a minute.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Liar said:
Only 360 gives Denis Dyack the platform he needs to create a masterpiece and take his artistic ambitions into new heights. With the Xenon and xbox live, Too Human is among of the most innovative games on the planet today. this game makes wii sports look like another mario game. Too Human is welcomed with open arms by 360 owners. Jump in.

Hmmm.....did Rockon switch sides?

edit: good try Onyx, a fast response regardless.  GL on the Modding gig.

It's not Too Human to say this game isn't trash.

why did the mods name change from red type to green?

Around the Network

Ape Escape.... Original Right analog attack