By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who thinks LittleBig Planet Will Rock?

It will be fantastic but the community has to be good for it to be huge.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Around the Network

Think for a moment of LBP 2, and what it could do to add to LBP.
At first the thought is ridiculous, because LBP is already bringing so much to the table that we, (as console enthusiasts) are not use to.

Sony can achieve big things not only with Little Big Planet, but the entire franchise for future iterations.

The simplicity of use, molded with endless "true next gen" possibilities and features.
Add ons, interactivity, video embedding, god knows what could be thrown into this franchise with time.
and at the core of all this complexity? Are the basics.

Bravo Sony

Everyone Get Pumped!

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

me but can people stop making these posts cuz if it flops all the microsft fanboys wil spit on us

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Aprisaiden said:
LBP will be Sackzilla MASSIVE!

that english guy in the battle when they fucked up the french

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

You are right, these LBP threads have been numerous.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network

It will be good.

I think it'll be good, but it really depends on the user generated content, if no one gives a crap to make awesome themed stages, then of course this game will suck no matter how good the physics engine is. But I think it'll get alot of attention from gamers, so I don't think that'll happen.

markers said:
It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Microsoft may cry, "Peace! Peace!" -- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it mircosoft wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of final fantasy xiii and SO4? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me LBP, or give me death!

:]

can anyone name that speech (person and date/year)?

Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775.

And LBP should be pretty good.

Sure why not. It's guaranteed to be better than Animal Crossing Wii and Wii Music at any rate.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

might turn out well...