By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360 IN JAPAN!!!!!!!

psrock said:
Starcraft, what did I say about misleading us? Stop that.

You steal DMeisterJ, then expect consideration?

BASTARD!!!!!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
Xen said:
Shadowblind said:
Xen said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Xen said:
Sony is in part guilty by not signing an exclusive deal.

Sony is guilty by birthing a platform unable to sustain a game like FF13.

Konami didn't seem to complain.

Initially they actually did. They complained about the cost of making MGS4. 

Do you see any cheap AAA titles? I don't.

Not on the PS3, no.

In this era, they never are.

starcraft said:
psrock said:
Starcraft, what did I say about misleading us? Stop that.

You steal DMeisterJ, then expect consideration?

BASTARD!!!!!

You could'nt compete and I have something he love that you don't have.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

FFVII went from N64 to Ps1 cuz of cartrige vs CDs, not anything else, the vision they had for the game would not fit in a cartrige, FFVII would not have been such a success if not for those sweet FMVs, those made me drool when i saw the comercials making me want to rob a bank to buy a PS1 and making me regret buying a  N64 first.

Systems owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox360

Currently Playing: UNCHARTED 2 !!

Waiting for: FFXIII, GoW3, GT5, Mass Effect 2

^Indeed.

Around the Network

Gun games are a much easier sale on the ps3 these days. JRPG's are nicher in this generation of platforms.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
Gun games are a much easier sale on the ps3 these days. JRPG's are nicher in this generation of platforms.

They are always niche...

Xen said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

They are always niche...

the fanbase outside of Japan is getting smaller and smaller. I don't understand though...JRPGS are (imo) one of the best genres there are. I wish they got better sales all around.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Soriku said:
Xen said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Xen said:
Sony is in part guilty by not signing an exclusive deal.

Sony is guilty by birthing a platform unable to sustain a game like FF13.

Konami didn't seem to complain.

Meh...Konami seems to be in the minority though. Most devs are realizing PS3 and 360 is better than one.

MGS4 is only one game though...

Konami even announced a new PS3/360 title today (Lord of Shadows, developed by the makers of Jericho and out in 2010 lol).

Well Jericho was multiplat, so it is really any great surprise that they made another multiplat?  I'm sure Sony will rue the day they missed out on that exclusive :P

I don't think it matters if they do sell it on the 360 japan. I just don't want to see a complete jump ship of the game to the 360. If that happens then ff12 is the end of the series for me.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil