By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Heavy Rain Trailer PS3 from Leipzig August 20, 2008

omggggggggggggggggggggggg *faints*

another first day buy

2008 was/is great.
2009 is just BETTER.

Around the Network

Jesus, Fall 2009, Sony is holding those cards close to the chest. I don't even want to know whats up Winter - Spring 09-10.

Console Agnostic since 2001.

any of you guys played indigo prophecy at all? Some gamers actually enjoy QTE's. besides the game is a a mixture of QTE's ( variable QTE's) and exploration with mixed adventure elements.

I remember playing the simple version of these games on the MegaCD years ago and they were a blast. It was like watching and becoming part of an interactive movie. Once it has your attention, it is very hard to put down. It sucks you right in.

From what i can see so far from Heavy Rain, they have the story for a success and they defo have the graphics. they have evolved gameplay on QTE's to make them more interesting and they have included multiple branching storylines in ways it hasnt been done in games before.

I think the lot of you who don't like QTE's are judging the game by underestimating in greatly. However, this game may suffer the same way games such as ICO have suffered. They were awesome games but only bought by a small portion of gaming enthusiasts who look for an alternative style of gaming.

I'll say it again, this clip was awful. Bad animation, only showed QTE gameplay and bland environments.

@ shio It was of screen footage which explains the graphics. Everyone else who has actually seen the game has had nothing but praise for its graphical achievements.

Bland animations? don't know how you figure this. From what i have seen and what industry insiders have said totally contradicts your opinion (but then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion).

This will be a must buy for all PS3 owners. Since you are more into your PC gaming, it doesn't matter whether you like it or not since you wont have the option to play and enjoy it unless you buy a PS3.

As i mentioned earlier on and footage I have seen, it is more then just QTE. People like you who said this actually enjoyed Indigo Prophecy and that game offered less gameplay then Heavy Rain. the environments being bland.. not sure where you got that from, but nevertheless this game will offer PS3 owners something different and enjoyable.