By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Killzone 2 PS3 Multiplayer Trailer and Screens from Leipzig August 20,

Sony has released a new batch of brand new Killzone 2 Playstation 3 screenshots straight from the Games Convention going on right now in Leipzig.

The screens are all snapped from a multiplayer match which offers a good look at the Helghast and humans going at it.

Those Helghast snipers you see? They cloak as we witnessed at E3 last month and can literally lay waste to an entire opposing team in short time.

Players will be able to select a primary and secondary badge, regardless of team affiliation, to mix and match their abilities. The badge types include medic, scout, assault, engineer, tactician and saboteur.

Check out the new Killzone 2 trailer and high resolution screens below.

By: RHD

Around the Network

...awesome

Oh... My...God... Killzone 2...will... revolutionize... shooters... wow O_O EPICNESS lol

i never loved shooters ,,
but i may love this sony's sake

Looks great, but I'm sick of shitty youtube quality videos.

Around the Network

im with axumblade
im not going to condemn the game im willing to give it a try i just dont really know about it
looks cool tho

I love the PSWII60

@ solideffect, I agree. but still look cool

Necromunda said:
Oh... My...God... Killzone 2...will... revolutionize... shooters... wow O_O EPICNESS lol

If by revolutionise you mean "provide a pleasant if somewhat unoriginal experience with impressive aesthetics nonetheless comparable to Gears of War 2 and Resistance 2," then yes, Killzone 2 will revolutionise shooters.

@Video.  Some of that has been seen before, but I think parts of it are new.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Thing looks bloddy sweet, If it plays a good as it looks then OMG

Damn youtube videos, but things look to be shaping up well.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson