By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Killzone 2 PS3 Multiplayer Trailer and Screens from Leipzig August 20,

Starcraft dont be a dick, just because it doesnt bring too many new things to the table doesnt meen it cant be revolutionary ? People thought Call Of Duty 4 was revolutionary because of how it presented itself and the superb gameplay although it didnt bring anything new to the table. All in all Killzone 2 imo will redefine standards for online play in a shooter if Guerilla and Sony deliver a top notch AAA game in which I personally think they will.

Around the Network
Necromunda said:
Starcraft dont be a dick, just because it doesnt bring too many new things to the table doesnt meen it cant be revolutionary ? People thought Call Of Duty 4 was revolutionary because of how it presented itself and the superb gameplay although it didnt bring anything new to the table. All in all Killzone 2 imo will redefine standards for online play in a shooter if Guerilla and Sony deliver a top notch AAA game in which I personally think they will.

Re-read the bolded and think very carefully about whether you are contradicting yourself.

You are confusing revolutionary with evolutionary.  Though personally, I think the game will be neither.

Now I suggest you edit out a certain comment from this post so I don't feel compelled to report it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

The game footages I have seen so far, this game provides a sense of realism like no other. 8-)

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

old ....

Time to Work !

Revolutionary is thrown around waaaay too much. Super Mario Galaxy wasn't revolutionary, Killzone 2 will not be revolutionary, MGS4 not revolutionary, Halo 3 not revolutionary.

That isn't the end of the world. A game doesn't have to be a revolution to be a good game. That multiplayer looks great, but it also looks exactly like something I've played a dozen times. Don't take that as an offense anyone, because it's not. I repeat a game doesn't have to be revolutionary to be a good game.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

I have no reason to edit my post, i stated my opinion, wasnt hurting anyone and you attacked my post. I defended myself in the process, we all have our own opinions but dont blatently attack a post, state your opinion in a civilized manner instead of rudely sarcastically, attacking someone, if your not ready to expect a response in the matter dont start the problem.

Necromunda said:
I have no reason to edit my post, i stated my opinion, wasnt hurting anyone and you attacked my post. I defended myself in the process, we all have our own opinions but dont blatently attack a post, state your opinion in a civilized manner instead of rudely sarcastically, attacking someone, if your not ready to expect a response in the matter dont start the problem.

First you say I attacked your post, then you say I attacked you.  You were correct the first time, but not the second.

You on the other hand, personally attacked me, calling me a "dick."

Never mind, you had your chance.  Reported.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Necromunda said:

You and starcraft may each have your opposite opinions. No name calling though. Keep it civil.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Wow looks pretty damn awesome. Great graphics will bring you pretty far. But in the end nothing is better than a really good multiplayer mode for a shooter to get the gameplay polished up even for the singleplayer.

And starcraft even answering to that post was pretty lame and just done to say something bad.

@starcraft - he technically didnt call you a dick, he said dont be one :p

but OT: the way the multiplayer is looking it might actually be somewhat a mini-revolution in online shooters gameplay. but thats just looking at youtube videos (which suck quality wise btw). like i said MINI-revolution, which basically just means it gives a new style of playing or gives it alittle extra to make it stand out from the rest of the pack