By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Wireless keyboard attachment for PS3 controllers

that keyboard won't work for fatfingered people.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

It is probably going to sell very bad, does not even seem comfortable.

I will probably buy this but the 360 one looks better IMO.

It looks pretty cool I'll grab one probably.

disolitude said:
blazinhead89 said:
mwjw696 said:
no way that thing looks tacked on like a cheap peace of plastic... have you ever used the 360 one? once you snap it on it feels and looks like it was part of the controller... so nice I almost forget about it.

Yes i have used the 360 one numerous times. The PS3 keyboard buttons look better and not as cramped up also.

"It looks better" is debatable.

"not as cramped" is complete crock as its not yet out.

It will be a welcome addition to ps3 users as I've been using my 360 keypad to death. MSN Messenger is part of my gaming...

It looks better and, Looks not as cramped up

Around the Network

You're going to have to move your hands up to type on the PS3 keyboard as opposed to the 360. The thumbs just move down to type, which is way more comfortable. Another thing I don't like is the fact that the buttons on the PS3 one are in a curved manner. Not to mention is looks bigger and thicker and heavier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

blazinhead89 said:
PS3 one looks more elegant and stylish imo

I 2nd that notion!!

Ergonomic nightmare.

I don't see why anyone would buy this over a decent bluetooth keyboard, unless this ad-on ends up being super cheap. But I doubt that since it looks like Sony is trying to make some cash off of accessories.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Rainbird said:
mwjw696 said:

Anouther idea stolen from Microsoft... i think its nintendos turn to pick an item to steal now.

You are so wrong! You see how Sony got the keyboard on top?! They didn't steal a thing, I can tell you that...

Sony in no way stole this idea from Microsoft. Sony had a contoller very similar to the one coming out now for PS3 back in the PS2 era. I know this becuase I bought severale in order to play FFXI efficiently. If anything, MS copied Sony...

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

super_etecoon said:
mwjw696 said:

Anouther idea stolen from Microsoft... i think its nintendos turn to pick an item to steal now.

Yeah...maybe Nintendo will steal the button layout....

Oh wait...that was called the GameCube controller.

didnt microsft steal like almost everything from the dreamcast. the colour, the controller lay out. the spiral circles on the box.