By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Guide to Too Human Reviews or Easy Reference for Sony Fanboys Xbox Bashing

GUIDE TO REVIEWS OF TOO HUMAN (or Easy Reference for Sony Fanboys Xbox Bashing Thread Starter)

1up: C- ; second review: C-
GameSpot: 5.5 out of 10
IGN: 7.8 out of 10
GameSpy: 2.5 out of 5
GameInformer: 6.75 out of 10; second opinion: 7.0
Game Pro: 4.0 out of 5
Ars Technica: Buy
Giant Bomb: 3 out of 5
NZGamer.com: 7.5 out of 10
Games Magazine (Greece): 93 out of 100
Neo+ Magazine (Poland): 8.5 out of 10
Maxim (Russia): 5 out of 5
Playboy Magazine: 2.5 out of 4
The HD Room: 7.9 out of 10
Gameplayer: 7 out of 10

Feel free to pick and choose from the above. As some of these reviews do portray Too Human in a positive light (such as Game Pro and Ars Technica) feel free to put a spin on them that these reviewers were moneyhatted by Microsoft (or M$ depends on your fear and loathing of the brand).

Credit: List is stolen from NeoGaf forum (Home of the original Too Human / Denis Dyack bashing forum)

Edit:

More munitions for Sony Fanboys

Famitsu: 7/7/7/7 (28/40)

Around the Network

LOL.

LOL. It would be nice to see all the Too Human stuff consolidated into one thread, I must say. This business about opening a new thread for every review is just an absurdity.

Playboy!??? WHAT!?

lol good stuff

Around the Network

why are we in the MS forums? Can we move this to the PS forums for full impact?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
why are we in the MS forums? Can we move this to the PS forums for full impact?

LOL.  Do you need penis enlargement?

The game seems pretty average....

4 ≈ One

::shrug:: I'll rent it. I am hoping it will turn out good, but I shall see.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

hmm.. the further you go east the better are the reviews (ok IGN is breaking the trend here) - 41/40 from famitsu confirmed?