By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Jade Raymond, the hottest woman in videogames industry?

lolita said:
Nope, I vote for myself! :P

But seriously, Jade looks pretty... Same to some other people, I wouldn't say hot but pretty! And what's up with the "dresses like a guy" comment? What so woman have to wear dresses/skirts 24/7? I think she looks simple and it fits her!

Full body pic? j/k

And I didn't mean like a man, I did say and mean like a boy... pre-teen kiddo to be more specific 

Around the Network
fazz said:
lolita said:
Nope, I vote for myself! :P

But seriously, Jade looks pretty... Same to some other people, I wouldn't say hot but pretty! And what's up with the "dresses like a guy" comment? What so woman have to wear dresses/skirts 24/7? I think she looks simple and it fits her!

Full body pic? j/k

And I didn't mean like a man, I did say and mean like a boy... pre-teen kiddo to be more specific

I do have some on "picture yourself" and right now I'm on vacation at my dads house and I'll certainly take some pic... ;)

Is it any better? Man or boy what's the difference? Would she need to dress like a slut to be considered sexy or beautiful? I mean really I'd like to know... 

gballzack im your #1 fan :)

Jessica alba wins, she's hot as fuk

mM

Wow... I don't understand a word Melissa Theuriau says, but I love each syllable with an individual passion.
Viva la France!

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.

Around the Network

More recent pics:

One I took here in Alberta: 

lolita can i get your phone number? :p

Ok funny thread,

- about Gballzack,
By Hades!!!
Who is the mod who banned her last time ?
Is there any possibility to make her back ?
I mean, dont u think a "permanent ban" is a too strong punishment ?
(I just have seen her pics ...)

- about Melissa Theuriau, the french girl,
Actually, she is not free anymore.
She is with a french paralysed dwarf ...(not completely false...)
In a way, it is sad for us,
In a other way, it means that apparence is not important !!!
enjoy !!!!!!!!!

Time to Work !

@lolita -

"Hot-dog bun, not too young!"
-Ed, Cowboy Bebop

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.

PlagueOfLocust said:
@lolita -

"Hot-dog bun, not too young!"
-Ed, Cowboy Bebop

Meaning please? O-o