By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Jade Raymond, the hottest woman in videogames industry?

She looks smashing.

I feel compelled to buy an Xbox 360 and Assassin's Creed just because she looks so pretty and is so articulate in interviews.

I'm hopeless, by the way.

Wii # 4594 3226 7132 0861 (please PM me your if you add me, so I can add you too!)

Taltosh
Around the Network

I'm the hottest woman in gaming. Lol. J/k.

Jade is pretty cute though, if I had a 'wang' I'd definitly go to town on her, lol.

Gballzack said:

show us the proof please

sehxay!

Deegan said:
Gballzack said:

show us the proof please

Umm have you seen her profile pics because she actually is pretty hot (if it's really her but I don't want to get into that discussion so we'll assume it is).

Around the Network

As for Jade Raymond she actually has a computer science degree and had jobs programming and producing other games which were pretty good and won game critics awards. She's not just a pretty face attached to a game.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Raymond

Of course those are gussied up photos, I look pretty bland without loads of makeup.

please gballzack, you'll make this site get AO rating.
Ok..OK.. I agree you're hot.

Legend11 said:
As for Jade Raymond she actually has a computer science degree and had jobs programming and producing other games which were pretty good and won game critics awards. She's not just a pretty face attached to a game.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Raymond

*dies*

I don't think anyone doubted you Gballzack... *runs away terrified of the axe-weilding maniac* j/k

although that picture now seems to have been removed, perhaps it is safe now?

edit: on that first picture there, it almost as if you're mirroring your avatar, or is that just me? :/

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk