By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Afrika's First Review

Obliterator1700 said:
Seihyouken said:
ssj12 said:
SmokedHostage said:
RolStoppable said:
Famitsu scores are as trustworthy as one of my sarcasm filled posts.

Indeed, these are the same people who gave FF12 and MGS4 a 40/40.

theres a problem with those scores? Those two games are awesome in everyway.

MGS4, yes. FFXII, not so much.

What I find unbelievable is that SmokedHostage would attempt to discredit Famitsu by bringing up the fact that they gave a perfect score to Metal Gear Solid 4, a game that is pretty much undisputed as being one of the best games this generation, if not of all time, yet he doesn't bring up the fact that Famitsu gave a perfect score to Nintendogs, which is obviously ridiculous.

I can't help but wonder what kind of taste in games SmokedHostage has when he considers MGS4 or even FFXII less deserving of a perfect score than Nintendogs.

Yet he doesn't own none of those games, nor a Sony console matter of fact! Hint, Hint! 

Also He used Haze and Lair as examples of bad games! Who could have guessed it?

Do you honestly think that only owners of Sony consoles and game PLAY Sony consoles and games?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
Obliterator1700 said:
SmokedHostage said:
Seihyouken said:
ssj12 said:
SmokedHostage said:
RolStoppable said:

What I find unbelievable is that SmokedHostage would attempt to discredit Famitsu by bringing up the fact that they gave a perfect score to Metal Gear Solid 4, a game that is pretty much undisputed as being one of the best games this generation, if not of all time, yet he doesn't bring up the fact that Famitsu game a perfect score to Nintendogs, which is obviously ridiculous.

I can't help but wonder what kind of taste in games SmokedHostage has when he considers MGS4 or even FFXII less deserving of a perfect score than Nintendogs.

Oh and they gave Super Smash Bros. Brawl a perfect score and I don't believe it deserves it.  The thing is.. what did MGS4 bring to gaming that wasn't already done?

Read the reception.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_4:_Guns_of_the_Patriots

I think I'll pass, knowing how reliable Wikipedia is.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Wasn't there some word on this game having significantly limited camera features, as in no aperture, shutter speed, ect?

I may be getting this confused with another game, but if that is true then it deserves a 0/10

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

SmokedHostage said:
Obliterator1700 said:
Seihyouken said:
ssj12 said:
SmokedHostage said:
RolStoppable said:

What I find unbelievable is that SmokedHostage would attempt to discredit Famitsu by bringing up the fact that they gave a perfect score to Metal Gear Solid 4, a game that is pretty much undisputed as being one of the best games this generation, if not of all time, yet he doesn't bring up the fact that Famitsu gave a perfect score to Nintendogs, which is obviously ridiculous.

Yet he doesn't own none of those games, nor a Sony console matter of fact! Hint, Hint! 

Also He used Haze and Lair as examples of bad games! Who could have guessed it?

Do you honestly think that only owners of Sony consoles and game PLAY Sony consoles and games?

No I dont and, yet all posts are anti sony why? Anyways, I used that to show your a die hard Nintendo fan...

Terrible score. Endless Ocean got a 38/40 from Famitsu.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
Obliterator1700 said:
SmokedHostage said:
Seihyouken said:
ssj12 said:
SmokedHostage said:
RolStoppable said:

What I find unbelievable is that SmokedHostage would attempt to discredit Famitsu by bringing up the fact that they gave a perfect score to Metal Gear Solid 4, a game that is pretty much undisputed as being one of the best games this generation, if not of all time, yet he doesn't bring up the fact that Famitsu game a perfect score to Nintendogs, which is obviously ridiculous.

Oh and they gave Super Smash Bros. Brawl a perfect score and I don't believe it deserves it.  The thing is.. what did MGS4 bring to gaming that wasn't already done?

Read the reception.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_4:_Guns_of_the_Patriots

Yes, you can pass on quotes...How sad? Using the old,"knowing how reliable Wikipedia is."

Knowing you, I know your here for one reason, and that 1 reason is to bring Sony down. Your sig helps out as well.

wow,really?! i expected less.

even if it is a good game, i dont think its the type of game that Sony needs to boost the sales of the PS3, it needs more of its recognisable mainstream franchises before the obscurities.

Obliterator1700 said:
SmokedHostage said:
Obliterator1700 said:
SmokedHostage said:
Seihyouken said:
ssj12 said:
SmokedHostage said:
RolStoppable said:

Yes, you can pass on quotes...How sad? Using the old,"knowing how reliable Wikipedia is." Knowing you, I know your here for one reason, and that 1 reason is to bring Sony down...

Maybe that's it.  Maybe, I'm on a vendetta against a company that sells overprice hardware. Maybe, I'm on a vendetta against a company that supports Brown, Grit and Bloom in a majority of their games.   Maybe, I'm on a vendetta against a company that wants to turn gaming in "Computer Entertainment."  Maybe, I'm on a vendetta against a company that expects consumers to pay for "potential." 

Yea, I think that's over the line too.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
Obliterator1700 said:
SmokedHostage said:
Obliterator1700 said:
SmokedHostage said:
Seihyouken said:
ssj12 said:
SmokedHostage said:
RolStoppable said:

Yes, you can pass on quotes...How sad? Using the old,"knowing how reliable Wikipedia is." Knowing you, I know your here for one reason, and that 1 reason is to bring Sony down...

Maybe that's it.  Maybe, I'm on a vendetta against a company that sells overprice hardware. Maybe, I'm on a vendetta against a company that supports Brown, Grit and Bloom in a majority of their games.   Maybe, I'm on a vendetta against a company that wants to turn gaming in "Computer Entertainment."  Maybe, I'm on a vendetta against a company that expects consumers to pay for "potential." 

Yea, I think that's over the line too.

How about this one, maybe you should leave the Sony Discussion area if you have nothing good to say?