By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz broke a record!!!!

congrats to ioi....we have now broke a record of 2,000 guests to visit are site...today, wednesday, july 4,2007... we should be happy just for the simple fact vgchartz is about to hit its prime pretty soon!!!!!

Around the Network

WOW O_O ioi u should try and maintenance the site....because when the guest came it went to 2,000 and i had a hard time connecting to the site...

Actually, VGC cracked 2000 guests on 6/20/2007 cause of a digg: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=3344

And yes, this is known as the VGC Crawl. We're just waiting on ioi to update the servers.

Yeah...this has happened plenty of times, if I'm not mistaken.

It's great to have extra visitors, but the servers currently can't take it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

yea...i though it was just me...but today were on a high of 700 vistors max this morning..so we are expanding alot!!!!!

Around the Network

Vistors at 786 right now

YESSSSSSSSSIRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna recruit more and more and more!!!!!

Another digg article hit the frontpage.

Woohoo?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I have been visiting this site for a while and I think it is the most comprehensive and user friendly collection of sales for gaming software and hardware.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3