By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New NiGHTS scan/screens...

Found this on NeoGAF:

Looking a lot better - who is that girl? (anyone play the original and have some theories? Is she having the "Dreams"?)

http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=37866_nights_122_702lo.jpg

(ahh, its a script page/link :P)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

am I the only one for whom pictures never seem to work on these forums?

anyway, I can't see anything

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Nope, you're not alone.
Can't see anything either.

I cant see notin

mM
leo-j said:
I cant see notin

Then you sir, can see something, Which is more than can be said for myself :p

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

much better!

and the game actually looks fantastic, I was worried about it from the old scans but these pictures look so much better.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Looks ok, but the ones at the top-right are FMV aren't they? Because if you compare the girl's model with the small shot from the left, its very different.

Anyway, I really liked the original Nights, I won't miss this one :D

Oh...WOW!

Those first screenshots were basically crap...I was wondering why people thought it looked good.

Yeah it was colorful, and it looked like a true successor to the Dreamcast game (which I haven't played), but it was jaggy, simple, and hard to distinguish one object from the next.

These are vivid, colorful, and definitely improved. The textures, lighting...looks better than a PS2 game already.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wow, they polished it up a LOT from the early screenshots. It was a Saturn game Ben (and one of my favorite games of all time still).

I loved NiGHTS into Dreams on the saturn. If this is anything like it, it should be an insta-purchase for all Wii owners.