By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I need help in a decision of these August RPGs

Alright, Im broke. Too Human, Disgaea 3, and Tales of Vesperia are all coming out in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

I have a $50 BB gift card. I'm a huge RPG fan, and I can't really decide. Im leaning towards Disgaea 3, but Too Human also seems really interesting. I still plan on getting Tales, but unless it absolutely amazing reviews, then I'll stay with my decision to get it later next year.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Buy Disgaea 3 and enjoy that, then rent Too Human and beat it (10 hour game), then buy Tales later.

hmmmmm. Disgaea 3 would probably be the right choice for you.

Too Human looks incredible no doubt. The question is, how much action do you want the title to have?

TH is very action oriented. If Action/RPG is what yu want then by all means Too Human should be your choice.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Disgaea 3 Its simple

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

im pretty sure Disgaea 3 is gonna last you like 100+ hours so you should get that

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS

Around the Network

It really depends what you like more ARPGs or SRPGs. Both Too Human and Disgaea have tons of replayabilty so it's really up to you.

I'd go with Disgaea though because I didn't like the demo and I loved Disgaea 2 and Disgaea psp.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Personally, I'd go with Vesperia right away, but you seem determined to wait and get it later, in which case I think Disgaea might give you more value for the dollar.

Tov first then Disgaea 3.

I would wait until the 5th September and get Infinite Undiscovery

Munkeh111 said:
I would wait until the 5th September and get Infinite Undiscovery

On second thought, do this.