By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what game makes you want to throw your controller against the wall

mine is either gears of war just cause of act 4 on insane angers me! or mario strikers charged cause alot of bull crap happens in that game

Around the Network

Sliver surfer on the genesis. I throw the game against the wall instead of the controller.

Fire Emblem: Raidant Dawn............sometimes (but I always come back...........I'm such a tramp, lol).

There's a specific jump in Donkey Kong Country where I can't figure out how to get over a flaming barrel. It's making me pretty frustrated.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Dmc 3 mission 20...

Around the Network

nothing... I can't afford to throw my controller against teh wall D:

Ninja Gaiden 2. Guys with multi-firing rocket launchers + water = airborne controller.

CIHYFS?

Oooh great thread.

The WWF games always had their moments. Particularilly the THQ ones. When that game wanted you to lose it cheated.

Speaking of cheat my most recent game to fit this description is Mario Kart Wii.
I hate having to race until the game decides not to dick me in order to beat it.

Other than that Bloody Roar:Primal Fury really pissed me off a few times.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Anything by Disney that isn't Kingdom Hearts.

Devil May Cry 3. Probably the hardest game I've ever played.

I drink your milkshake.