By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Good Co-op 360 games?

I have already played Army of Two and Gears of War, so the only thing I know next is Kane & Lynch.

Any recommendations?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Left 4 Dead is gonna be a co-op breakthrough in the future. Tales of vesperia will have fun co-op, and so will gears 2 and Fable II. Too Human has co-op as well.

Oh wait...do you mean already released? Geometry Wars 2 is pretty good; so is alien hominid, Doom, and 1942.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Ever heard of Halo?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

i played halo 3 co-op which was alrite

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

hmmm..i think viva pinata.

Around the Network

Halo.

I think halo 3 should be the next.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 and 2 on the same Xbox off the top of my head (co-op online too).

If you are talking about online play then look into Too Human and Fable 2.

Halo 3 is fun when playing co-op.

toastboy44562 said:
hmmm..i think viva pinata.
I agree, also you should try Kameo, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2.