By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - @PS3 owners: Do you have a Dualshock 3?

I have one. I waited until Sony sucked it up and launched the Dualshock 3 before I would buy another controller.

So far I have a Sixaxis, Dualshock 3, and a Dualshock 2 to USB wire.

Around the Network

Don't have DS3, I have 3 sixaxis. I could import one since its heaps cheaper then 94 at the shops here. But couldn't be stuffed doin that

CAL4M1TY said:
I don't own one, and it costs $94 for one here, so I'm not getting one until they become cheaper (if at all).

You should buy it from yesasia.com 60$ incl worldwide shipping.

Imported an US one.
I Don't wanted to throw my money into the throat of SCEE. :) Edit:At the time i purchased the DS3 it costed 59€ which equaled around 90$!!!

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

I'll get one when they are cheaper. I don't really care about rumble much. I like the light controllers.

Yes

Around the Network

No Dualshock for me, € 60 is way too expensive!

Yup

No, most of the time rumble served as a mere distraction for me in the past. Maybe if Resistance 2 and/or Killzone 2 includes supreme gun vibration support and does not vibrate when for instance dying (muscle spams? If people like this, please make it optional to disable such IMO crap!) then I might get one.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

I have 2 sixaxis and 1 dual shock. I will be buying a second dual shock soon. Sony will definately make some money off of me. Considering I have a release 60 gig that they lost $400 on, it's the least I can do.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

I bought a DS3 and GT5p for $60, BestBuy was having a sale when they first came out. I never really bought it for the rumble, just the fact that the DS3 is made a lot better then the standard Sixaxis controller.