By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - AHHHH. Its great to be a DS owner!

Ok it was my 18th yesterday (saturday). I finally got a DS! The games I got were Pokemon Diamond and New Super Mario Bros. 

Haven't played NSMB yet, but I have played Pokemon for about 2.5 hours. Great game. I started with the water pokemon (can't remember the name!), was that a good idea? 

Games I am interested in getting are Zelda:PH and hotel dusk, does anyone recommend these? 

Also what is the best Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest game on DS? 

What other games should I get? Anyway very happy with my DS, yay!

Around the Network

Elite Beat Agents
Puzzle Quest
Advance Wars
Mario Kart
Etrian Odyssey
Castlevania
Professor Layton
Civilization Rev

So many more, but that's a good start along with NSMB and teh pokemonz.

Omg, I just played Hotel Dusk last week and loved it! There's definitely more reading than actual gameplay, but the story is superb and totally worth it. Buy this game if you like an intriguing story.

FF4 is a wonderful remake. I loved it, too. Same thing with PH. You can't go wrong with any of those games.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

The best Final Fantasy game on the DS is FFIV. I would wait until next month when DQIV remake is released in the U.S though. (Don't know about EU release date if you live there). If you don't want to wait then I think you should get The World Ends with YOu instead and wait for DQIV DQV, DQVI, and DQIX. I will link you to this thread again though. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=36367

Ok, you already have pokemon... now get:

Get:
FF IV
FF VI advance (gba, but still great game =)
Chrono Trigger (when released)
The world ends with you

=D

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

yes it is!!

mario Kart and new super mario bros

Congratz get mk ds NAO.

happy birthday, congrats on getting the best gaming system around, since you are from the uk import or wait for final fantasy vi, it is the best rpg on the ds imo, i didn't wait for it, i got it from import shop.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Oh yeah I forgot, you could import.

metroid hunters has quite good multiplayer

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia