By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 or PS3 graphics better?

So lets settle this. Whose graphics are overall better? PS3 or xbox 360?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

Both have the same graphics... /thread

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

PS3.

Both are great. Anyone who says otherwise is most likely a fanboy.

PC and anyone who says otherwise is dumb.

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

A good way to anwser his question.

Xen said:
Squilliam said:

A good way to anwser his question.

By not answering it at all.

I say tie its really too close to call!  But I do think its funny think back 3 years ago and EVERYONE including me thought the PS3 would blow the 360 out of the water.  You got to give the sony hype machine props.  This year GOW2 won for best graphics.

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

The graphical comparison seems to be identical, with the exception of games being released months later for certain games.

Much like Last Generation.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Its got to be a tie....

I dont like Sony but I love video gaming so appreciate the competition they provide.

However they must take some blame for this sorry state of affairs what happened to claims of twice the power of Xbox 360....

Maybe in the future Sony will lay off the rhetoric and think a little more before they engage their mouth.

Its had a double foot load for the last two years...