By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero 4 Confirmed playlist (Audio of full songs included)

That is quite an amazing list. I guess either that list is truly better, or I'm a GH fanboy.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
MrMarc said:
There were rumours of three Tool songs going in there as part of a setlist!

WANT!

I second that...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!

Laterallus, please...kome to Daty!!!!

Undertow Tour:
"Stinkfist" by Tool
"Lateralus" by Tool
"Schism" by Tool

;)

http://kotaku.com/5028633/is-this-guitar-hero-world-tours-setlist

^ That is still a rumor and not confirmed which is why it isn't on the list. Although I personally am salivating at the idea. 2 Tool songs and a Perfect Circle song (Judith, or The Hallow) confirmed would make me shit myself.

Blink 182 and Linkin Park?

Fucking gross.

Guitar Hero III had better songs. I think I'll pass. I don't want to risk playing a Linkin Park song.

Not many songs I like. I count 6 or more. I still get the band kit on sale at some point.

Around the Network

What about shiver by coldplay??? spider webs-no doubt??? those are already confirmed too

Blah, not really too excited about this list, although I'd love finally be able to bust out Eddie Van Halen's solo on Beat It.. as cheesy as that song is it still has one of the best and most recognizable guitar riffs ever!

Wish one of these days they'd release a Guitar Hero: Heavy Metal edition, with classic metal bands of all styles and genres from the 80's, 90's and today, though I'm sure an unfortunate side effect would be that it would also feature a bunch of Nu-Metal and Mall-core bands that the Hot Topic crowd goes ga-ga for.

Give me Guitar Hero: Iron Maiden or Guitar Hero: Helloween and I can die in peace!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

^I just saw the Coldplay song demoed on IGN and was wondering the name of it. I'll add it tomorrow when the Playlist.com site is back up.

Also, as far as I know spiderwebs is still rumored. If you have a link to the article that proves it I'll gladly add it.

awesome list.

More metal please.

MrMarc said:
Maynard_Tool said:
MrMarc said:
There were rumours of three Tool songs going in there as part of a setlist!

WANT!

I second that...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!

Laterallus, please...kome to Daty!!!!

Undertow Tour:
"Stinkfist" by Tool
"Lateralus" by Tool
"Schism" by Tool

;)

http://kotaku.com/5028633/is-this-guitar-hero-world-tours-setlist

It'll actually be:

Vicarious - Tool
Schism - Tool
Parabola - Tool

Completed X360: