By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fable 2: Game of the...

The first Fable, while not as great as Molyneux had us believe, is one of my favourite games of all time. With Fable 2 promising to be absolutely unbelievable for me the question isn't whether or not it will be fantastic or not, but what accolades it will recieve. I honestly believe that if your hero's ageing is better than the previous game's ageing system this will be easily be better than Fallout.

Sadly the online co-op is going to serious hinder my performance at A-level next year.

Currently Playing: Gears 2, World at War, GTA IV, Banjo Nuts and Bolts

The Greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Stephen Hawking

Around the Network

I formally approve of this thread.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Game of the... Year?
Game of the... month?
Game of the... day it comes out?

Help me out here.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

fable 1 is an ok game, but what i have seen of fable 2, it is going to be a really good game

Bodhesatva said:

Game of the... Year?
Game of the... month?

Help me out here.

Millenium.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

persoanlyi hate aging in games, if you want to age then give me me a year for every 1.5 hour, so that after 40 hours i will have put on only 30 years

yeah... heard great stuff from this game...

...I don't think this game will be all that, peter molyneux has a history of not delivering on his eccentric old english promises in recent years.

It always sounds amazing, then nearer the date of release....it just sounds like any other game, albeit quite bland in actual gameplay.

starcraft said:
Bodhesatva said:

Game of the... Year?
Game of the... month?

Help me out here.

Millenium.

already taken by mgs4 sorry

mgs4 or gta4. no other game comes close. maybe gears of war 2 if it isnt filled with lagwars and chainsaw glitches.