By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BUNGIE was spotted at Sony's E3 08 press conference

gimmebanana said:
ymeaga1n said:
Get real dude. MS owns halo IP. And there are reports all over the place MS was the publisher that told bungie to hold off their announcement.

A huge amount of nothing is on the way to sony fans.

but remember microsofts doesnt own bungie anymore !! i believe bungie can, and will make games for sony ! halo or not

Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true.

Hope is a belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life

So which one is it?

If you actually meant hope, then thats fine, please move along.

If you think you chose the correct word, please explain why.

People are always making sweeping assertions, with no basis? I'm not digging at you I'm genuinely interested in what you have to say.

Thanks

Around the Network
Burgles said:
gimmebanana said:
ymeaga1n said:
Get real dude. MS owns halo IP. And there are reports all over the place MS was the publisher that told bungie to hold off their announcement.

but remember microsofts doesnt own bungie anymore !! i believe bungie can, and will make games for sony ! halo or not

Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true.

Hope is a belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life

So which one is it?

If you actually meant hope, then thats fine, please move along.

If you think you chose the correct word, please explain why.

People are always making sweeping assertions, with no basis? I'm not digging at you I'm genuinely interested in what you have to say.

Thanks

ok let me put it as is

bungie leaves microsoft . if they were so comfortable with microsoft shouldnt they have juss stayed as they were ? why were they so eager after not even two weeks after halo 3s release ?? if u ask me something doesnt add up , they wouldnt have left if they didnt have plans for something else and since ur "genuinely interested in what i have to say. i know bungies has something huge for ps3 due to the fact its the only other console strong enough  for one of there masterpeice games maybe something they cant do with the xbox 360.

halo is now the intellectual property of microsoft, but they could always make something else

I didn't know Bungie made Oni. Man, I loved that game! Oni 2 exclusive to PS3! wow! Take that M$! lol.

gimmebanana said:
ymeaga1n said:

im gussing u feel if u post sarcastic comments , all ur fears will go away

You don't know what sarcasism means. I was providing you with facts, nothing sarcastic about it.

Around the Network

well this should be interesting...

gimmebanana said:
ymeaga1n said:
gimmebanana said:
ymeaga1n said:

I am aware of MS not owning bungie anymore but that's not what I was talking about. I'm telling you MS owns Halo franchise.

Yes bungie can make games for sony. Whether they will remains to be seen, but I've got my doubts. Bungie doesn't have a division that works with PS3, why would they they were working for MS. And I haven't exactly heard of them hiring PS3 programmers since splitting from MS.

you dont hafe to know those things for it to be true or false , examlple : ff 13 on 360 !!! no one saw it coming!!!

They don't have to be true or false?? What the heck are you basing your claims on then? Because people from Bungie were at the auditorium MINUTES BEFORE SONY'S PRESS CONFERENCE? Oh yes that is the holy grail of reliable confirmation.

Yes, the ff13 example. Lets apply that to all games and start assuming things are gonna happen just because we don't expect it to. MGS4, FFvXIII to x360...give me a break.

ymeaga1n said:
gimmebanana said:
ymeaga1n said:
gimmebanana said:
ymeaga1n said:

I am aware of MS not owning bungie anymore but that's not what I was talking about. I'm telling you MS owns Halo franchise.

Yes bungie can make games for sony. Whether they will remains to be seen, but I've got my doubts. Bungie doesn't have a division that works with PS3, why would they they were working for MS. And I haven't exactly heard of them hiring PS3 programmers since splitting from MS.

you dont hafe to know those things for it to be true or false , examlple : ff 13 on 360 !!! no one saw it coming!!!

They don't have to be true or false?? What the heck are you basing your claims on then? Because people from Bungie were at the auditorium MINUTES BEFORE SONY'S PRESS CONFERENCE? Oh yes that is the holy grail of reliable confirmation.

Yes, the ff13 example. Lets apply that to all games and start assuming things are gonna happen just because we don't expect it to. MGS4, FFvXIII to x360...give me a break.

lol !! ok ok im gonna kick it back a notch,, why is this thread upsetting you??

JaggedSac said:
gimmebanana said:
JaggedSac said:
M$ is Bungie's exclusive publisher as of now. Bungie has stated that they can make games for other platforms, but M$ as of right now, is their sole publisher.

we dont know that for sure

This is from their weekly update a few weeks ago:

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=14920

Alec9224 asks: Will anymore maps get the Hardcore overhaul? And just wondering, who is this new publisher Bungie is working with?

Shishka has some nifty overhauls planned for the existing map layouts in Halo 3. He’s not quite ready to take it out of the oven, but rest assured, the center is delicious and gooey.

Microsoft remains our current publisher and partner. We’re not currently working with anyone else.

I think that about sums it up.

Oh, ok.

I knew it...

This was coming!