By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony exclusive 6-10 months away from being shown.

GiggityNinja said:
A JRPG maybe?

a japanese game from america? cool

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Where does it say the game is 2-3 years away?

They may show it in 6-10 months and may have learned not to show games too early?

Who knows.

Seriously. Look and Siren and The Last Guy. They were were annouced a month from release.

I know they are both PSN games, but the blu-ray version was released in Japan and it will soon in EU.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hmmm....... 6-10 months away.... maybe the game will be released around Q3-Q4 09.

4 ≈ One

Is this Twisted Metal? They basically confirmed a TM ps3 in TM: Head On for the PSP, but Jaffe seems resistant towards giving out any hints about the game in that thread.

I thought it had basically been announced, though unofficially.

A new Twisted Metal for PS3 will be, well, the best thing ever for the PS3. Love Black and still play it to this day.

But lets see what it is...in a year. Hopefully but then they will have most of it done so late 2009 release.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Game in development is being developed.

gebx said:
jman8 said:
Here's some interesting info.

Socom: Confrontation was announced and shown May 2007 and will see release October 2008.

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue was announced and shown July 2007 and released in Japan in December 2007, the rest of the world April 2008.

Siren was announced and shown April 2008 and was released July 2008.

Who are you trying to prove wrong?

Socom - 18 months of development + 6-10 months = 24-28 months (2-3 years)

Gran Turismo 5: prologue STILL IN DEVELOPMENT

Siren - PSN game...

There are other examples.  Uncharted was announced at E306 and released in late 07.  MotorStorm 2 and Resistance 2 were both announced near the beginning of this year and will be released mere months from now.

The notion that ps3 games take years to get released after being announced is generally false. Only FFXIII, Killzone 2, and a few other titles have followed this path, many of which were announced to show off the platform a year and a half before it was even launched (E305 - Killzone 2, Eight Days, the Getaway 3, two of which have since been canceled).

Most ps3 titles are announced somewhere between 6-18 months prior to release.

haha lol, srry i guess i must screwed up in readin it, but seriously i swear its catchin up.

Show it at GDC or E3 and release it Fall 2009? Maybe they are going to go against the Sony grain and only show the game when it's closer to being finished rather 1-3 years before it is ready.

This is not a very thread worthy subject.

Just kiss the tip.