By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which IPs would you like to see collaborate?

We've had Marvel vs Capcom, Mario and Sonic, Lego Star Wars, Capcom vs SNK, and countless others. Which new IP collaboration would you like to see?

I think a Lego Sim City would be awesome. I'd make it so the player would have the option of basing the city in any of the Lego 'worlds'. So there would be the chance to build a Lego Pirate city, a medieval city based on the Lego Castle range, etc.

Around the Network

Naughty Dog and Insomniac making a game where Crash Bandicoot and Spyro team up.

Mario and Sonic! Two great platformers!

Wait...

;)

Manhunt and Legend of Zelda. See Gannon get up when his neck is snapped and he's missing several vital organs.

LittleBigPlanet and AVP.  That would make those puzzles more entertaining.

I give this thread a 9.6.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

master chief and solid snake

Around the Network

Square Enix & Nintendo. Something that'd turn up like Mario RPG / Kingdom Hearts... yes, yes, that would be nice.

Lego Halo

dogz and catz

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Disney should team up with Square to make a new RPG that fuses characters of classic animated movies with hard-boiled Final Fantasy characters.

ok I couldn't hold it in!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Blizzard and Bioware.