By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which IPs would you like to see collaborate?

Words Of Wisdom said:
Kasz216 said:
Star Wars and Star Terk. Make it a vs mode strategy game... put it online...

and put the giant force of two argueign nerd fanbases vs each other.

The game would sell 10 million+ i'm telling you.

The Romulans would totally rip the entire Star Wars universe a new one... shortly after siding with SW to destroy the Star Trek universe.

See... i think starwars would win until the federation came up with some ridiculious technological way to beat them by bouncing their deflector shields off something.

Seriouslsy though, if soemone went through the trouble of adding in all the major races of both sides, and playbalanced everything so the each had their advantages.

It'd be fun.... and a major money maker.

Around the Network

GTA and Clay Fighter. Basically I just want to play a GTA game that's made of clay.

Kasz216 said:

See... i think starwars would win until the federation came up with some ridiculious technological way to beat them by bouncing their deflector shields off something.

Seriouslsy though, if soemone went through the trouble of adding in all the major races of both sides, and playbalanced everything so the each had their advantages.

I think it also depends on the timeline.  I don't know much about Star Wars as a universe, but how much is technology advancing?  Meanwhile, in the ST universe, depending on what series/time period you pick... the results could be wildly different.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Kasz216 said:

I think it also depends on the timeline. I don't know much about Star Wars as a universe, but how much is technology advancing? Meanwhile, in the ST universe, depending on what series/time period you pick... the results could be wildly different.

From what i can tell... (I did research only because i wanted to set up a game for it... until i saw how many races both actually had.)

Star Wars has a much bigger advantage over Star Trek in weaponry and stuff if you go by the "tech outputs" though this is mostly because of the fact the Star Trek guys got actual scientific support... and the Star Wars guys just pulled numbers out of their asses.

Both seem actually fairly equal in technology's effects. They just go about it differently. Star Wars is more force, Star Trek is more finese.

Me... I'd go with... like between New Hope/Empire Strikes back Star Wars VS After the Dominion War star trek... if it wasn't customizable anyway.

Kasz216 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Kasz216 said:

I think it also depends on the timeline. I don't know much about Star Wars as a universe, but how much is technology advancing? Meanwhile, in the ST universe, depending on what series/time period you pick... the results could be wildly different.

From what i can tell... (I did research only because i wanted to set up a game for it... until i saw how many races both actually had.)

Star Wars has a much bigger advantage over Star Trek in weaponry and stuff if you go by the "tech outputs" though this is mostly because of the fact the Star Trek guys got actual scientific support... and the Star Wars guys just pulled numbers out of their asses.

Both seem actually fairly equal in technology's effects.  They just go about it differently.  Star Wars is more force, Star Trek is more finese.

One word: Borg.

As far a IP crossovers go I'd like to see Master Chief in a Mario platformer. Kind of like Super Spartan Bros.

Around the Network

Resident Evil and Silent Hill. I would love to see Ada Wong kick Pyramid Head's ass.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Mistershine said:

As far a IP crossovers go I'd like to see Master Chief in a Mario platformer. Kind of like Super Spartan Bros.

Isn't there a flash video of something like that somewhere?

littlebigplanet with everything else sony

Mistershine said:
Kasz216 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Kasz216 said:

Both seem actually fairly equal in technology's effects. They just go about it differently. Star Wars is more force, Star Trek is more finese.

One word: Borg.

Well the borg wouldn't really ally with the Star Trek side though.  They'd be more an unstoppable force of nature.

A scenario where the Borg Assimilate the Deathstar and faces off against them both would be cool.  Or as it's own crossover game even.  So much money to be made.

megaman2 said:
master chief and solid snake

WIN

but throw in some Big Daddies for fun.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.