By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you beaten the most times?

axumblade said:
Ratchet & Clank.

I hear ya. Replay value on that one is endless, always fun.

Around the Network
AceRock said:
Super Mario Brothers - NES, countless times with warp zones, and I could probably count on one hand how many times without them, I was young then :)

thanks for writing all that for me, because my answer is same.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Parasite Eve 2, over 25 times!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Super mario all-star I beat all the games close to a dozen times for each game, and then there's Super Mario World I beat that well over a dozen times and then Super mario world yoshis island I beat that about 10 times. I can beat Star fox for the SNES in about 20 mins from start to finish so I beat that game quite a few times and one more is probably Resistances I beat that about 7 or 8 times.

resident evil 4

Around the Network

Streets of rage 2....... i sometimes play it JUST to fight against the awesome Shiva..... problem is that he's the 2nd to last boss lol...... i would say iv'e completed Streets of rage 2 over 100 times and might even have a session on XBLA tonight

Pokemon Red, countless times.

That's right, just one "d"

In b4 "it's addict"
-----------------------------------------------
Add me:

What game have you "beaten" the most times?

Sex on solo play.

I've beaten Pokemon Gold 6 times on my own game.

4 times for my friends.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Valkyria00 said:

Pokemon Red countless times!

Ive finished Ocarina of Time maybe 5-6 times.

Edit - Incandescence reminded me! Pokemons Red is #1 I dont even remeber how many times Ive played through that game so its #1

Contra III SNES.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.