By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - how many Blu-ray movies do you have?

I have 24, I just bought the Rambo box set and The Patriot last night.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

None, nada, zilch.

I'm not really big into DVD's these days because I rarely want to watch a movie enough times that it'll make the purchase worth it. So it's not really the fault of anything wrong with Blurays per say.

5, the free ones.
I also have "The Patriot". Love that movie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

My PS3 came bundled with Fanastic Four on Blu-Ray, but i immediately traded it back in (because i already have it on dvd, not because of the quality of the movie)

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

About 10 including Planet earth. 2 of them I never would have purchased had they not been pack-ins: Spiderman 3 (40gb) and Talladega nights (near launch 60GB).

Around the Network
Dogs Rule said:

About 10 including Planet earth. 2 of them I never would have purchased had they not been pack-ins: Spiderman 3 (40gb) and Talladega nights (near launch 60GB).

Planet earth isn't a movie.

But if we are counting that, I have the boxset which comes with 4 Blu-rays, so that makes my collection a 9. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

About 12, but that includes the Spiderman and Mission Impossible trilogies, I plan to get the Matrix trilogy, heroes and Star Wars the Clone Wars soonish

As of today, zero.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I'm not counting each bloody disk from Planet Earth, but I'm including it in the list since I paid 89$ for it.

Off the top of my head: (Probably forgetting a couple)
1-Unforgiven;
2-Dog Day Afternoon;
3-The Departed;
4-Spiderman 3;
5-Talladega Nights;
6-Saw;
7-Planet Earth Complete Series;
8-Full Metal Jacket;

EDIT: 9-Donnie Brasco; 10- Goodfellas.

3. My dad got them with a TV he bought and he doesn't have a Blu-Ray player. They aren't movies I was real excited about or I have already seen them so I haven't watched any of them yet. Otherwise I don't buy any, too expensive still.

I give this thread a 9.4.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.