By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Braid may come to the PSN, but not the Wii

http://www.gamefocus.ca/?nav=new&nid=1939

"Jonathan Blow, developer of the incredible Xbox Live Arcade title Braid recently sat down with Game Focus and answered some questions.

He did let us know that a Playstation Network version may come later on after the timed exclusivity of the game ends sometime in the future. Jonathan also mentioned that a Wii Ware version just will not happen because of the download size of the actual game is just too large for the Wii’s internal storage, a complaint we have heard many times from many developers."

Potentially good news for people who don't have a 360.

Around the Network

By magical playstation laws though, should it come out on the PSN, it won't be a 90%+ game XD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I just bought it on XBLA anyway

i will get it on pc, its ok if it is not coming on wii

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Wherever it goes, everyone should try it out. It is pretty damn good from what I played of the trial. I am spending too much money this fall on the 360 to get the game though.

Around the Network

Good news for Playstation owners, it is a good game.

Hmmm.... I wonder if Braid is good. I have to look it up now. I wasn't planning on looking it up or anything since I thought it was 360 only....

4 ≈ One

ChronotriggerJM said:
By magical playstation laws though, should it come out on the PSN, it won't be a 90%+ game XD

hehe, I don't think its a magical playstation law..

Let a fruit ripe too long and it will go bad or just lose some of its taste. Most multiplatform reviewers would have already played and reviewed the game, so the second time around just a little bit stale.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
ChronotriggerJM said:

hehe, I don't think its a magical playstation law..

Let a fruit ripe too long and it will go bad or just lose some of its taste. Most multiplatform reviewers would have already played and reviewed the game, so the second time around just a little bit stale.

Sad, but true.

Which is why it's usually best to sweeten your ports with bonus content.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Cool, this game sounds great.