By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Wii game request for Wii Pro only ^^

OriGin said:
if not RE4 then get Super Paper Mario

If he's played all of the other RE's then he's in for a pleasent surprise with 4, it's easily the best.

Dragon Ball Z are awesome as well, and Desroko... I think those games are a good way to turn a Wii Sports / Zelda fan OFF the Wii :/

Really? Trauma Center and MMR are my parents' second-favorite Wii games, after Wii Sports.  

And agreed, RE4 is very different from the rest of the series - in a good way. Can't recommend it enough. 

Around the Network

RESIDENT EVIL 4 WII EDITION

Desroko said:
Entroper said:

Super Paper Mario
Excite Truck
Elebits
Kororinpa

One of those ought to do ya. That's all the suggestions I have until Metroid comes out.

Madden, Trauma Center, and Mercury Meltdown Revolution are worth trying out. The Godfather is a step below those, but still enjoyable.

I didn't even know MMR was already out.  And I always forget about Trauma Center since my girlfriend has it for DS.

Madden = snooze, and Godfather just doesn't interest me I guess.

Entroper said:
Desroko said:
Entroper said:

Super Paper Mario
Excite Truck
Elebits
Kororinpa

One of those ought to do ya. That's all the suggestions I have until Metroid comes out.

Madden, Trauma Center, and Mercury Meltdown Revolution are worth trying out. The Godfather is a step below those, but still enjoyable.

I didn't even know MMR was already out. And I always forget about Trauma Center since my girlfriend has it for DS.

Madden = snooze, and Godfather just doesn't interest me I guess.

MMR is out in Europe - I don't know where this person's from, so I threw it out there. 

FRANCE, i m from,

thx u for all u answer, I think it is enought for me :)

Time to Work !

Around the Network
Alacrist said:
libellule said:

OMG what an asshole,

hum, let's think about this

this guy should have played RE 1 2 3 on PSX
but, I wondering what he really think about RE now...
I dont know if he really want to play to a RE

OK, thx u for this one (was so easy to found it pfff)

Can you suggest me another choice ?

To see If I have the choice,
thx u again for beoing so fast.

Don't know what you meant by that...... but I have 18 Wii games I'm just trying to tell you the best choice for what you ask for but I won't throw my opinion in no more. Also RE4 is different from all the other ones by far it's the best one.

You got 18 too? Me too :D I don't have RE4 but a friend of mine and he said to me it's the best RE game ever! Also one of the best games he has played for ages. The controls are perfect and are the less irritating of all, as he could irritate about the controls in the past with RE games and he also said the atmosphere is something he hasn't experienced before. A total must have for horror game fans.

I think he meant to call himself an asshole for not considering RE4 at the first place... if he called you that way... I'd say that's extremely rude :-/.

Concerning MMR, like to mention that the game cost over 50USD within Europe.... and only 20 bucks when it releases in the USA in August!

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

libellule said:

OMG what an asshole,

What are you dribbling?

I'm guessing you and your friend are 8 or 9 years old so I'd say a good game would be the Sponge Bob game.

WiiGirl76 said:
Alacrist said:
libellule said:

OMG what an asshole,

Don't know what you meant by that...... but I have 18 Wii games I'm just trying to tell you the best choice for what you ask for but I won't throw my opinion in no more. Also RE4 is different from all the other ones by far it's the best one.

You got 18 too? Me too :D I don't have RE4 but a friend of mine and he said to me it's the best RE game ever! Also one of the best games he has played for ages. The controls are perfect and are the less irritating of all, as he could irritate about the controls in the past with RE games and he also said the atmosphere is something he hasn't experienced before. A total must have for horror game fans.

I think he meant to call himself an asshole for not considering RE4 at the first place... if he called you that way... I'd say that's extremely rude :-/.

Concerning MMR, like to mention that the game cost over 50USD within Europe.... and only 20 bucks when it releases in the USA in August!

Yeah, lol I guess we buy alot of Wii games.

I wonder is it healthy? *LOL*.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Super Paper Mario, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2(Best Dragon Ball game ever) are the ones that I like. You can buy all those games with the eyes closed and you won't be dissapointed, trust me. 

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d