By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Key Weakness of the Wii - Graphic Capabilites?

I thought this was a joke thread? Wasn't it dead from the start?

Good post though.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network
dib8rman said:
I thought this was a joke thread? Wasn't it dead from the start?

Good post though.

I thought the last sentence on the first paragraph was a good indication of that! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I'm tired of these baseless arguments...FKSUMOT!!! you bishie! (lol j/k)

it was a joke thread...but some fanboys actually thought it would be a debate..

I can argue that SMG looks ten times better than Killzone 2

why?

because the art direction is so much better...everything fits.. Killzone two could have been done with the ashes of my aunt's cigar....it's way too gray

I don't care about that...sorry

and please..stop pointing at LoZ:TP

it is...and always will be a Gamecube port...and it looks that good!!....end og GC life people..!!

aren't you excited for end of Wii life?....what will they bring now?

@deathcape... I only see one person taking it too seriously.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

ookaze said:
The failure of FF Spirit Within should have been a warning to graphic whores that not having high graphics capabilities is not sth that can lower the value of entertainment.
But a minimal picture culture is necessary to understand that.
I see that 1.5 years after Wii launch, some people are still in denial.

You make sense... Just like Spirits within being a game......

Around the Network

Oh well, going to play some Brawl. I think I'm getting the hang of olimar.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

damage control at it fullest up there!.

Gorgeous graphics in a game is like fine dining. Most consumers are willing to eat shovelfood, and just shovel it in. Great dining can only be done in the few select restaurants, paying a minimum of $300 for the meal, to get that artistic layout of the food on the plate, the ambiance of the room. And if the food is good, so much the better.

Torturing the numbers.  Hear them scream.

That whole dining analogy has failed from day one.

Good food doesn't have a $300.00 price tag on it. Fancy food at some reservation only 5 star coat and tie swanky restaurant doesn't taste any better than your standard restaurant. Hell, I can cook stuff in my own kitchen that tastes just as good.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Renar said:
Gorgeous graphics in a game is like fine dining. Most consumers are willing to eat shovelfood, and just shovel it in. Great dining can only be done in the few select restaurants, paying a minimum of $300 for the meal, to get that artistic layout of the food on the plate, the ambiance of the room. And if the food is good, so much the better.

I see what your driving at, and I'm too tired to really address it properly, but like Viper1 I'd like to point out that at the 5-star places the food isn't necessarily that much better: you're paying up the wazoo for the bells and whistles, not for the product. Don't get me wrong, those places can be fantastic; but with a bit of work you can whip up the same quality food for a fraction of the price at your own place.